The Incubate Vegas Program provides business development opportunities and startup incubation services for entrepreneurs and underserved small businesses in Clark County, Nevada. Our mission is to empower local entrepreneurs to build, scalable high-growth companies and equip them with the tools and skills necessary to scale their ventures to the next level. In this immersive 10-week program, participants receive access to coworking facilities, mentorship, hands-on workshops, and mentorship opportunities.
Registering now will put you in line for the Fall cohort which will starts on September 20 and finishes on December 9, 2023.
What You Will Learn:
Over the course of the 10-week program, entrepreneurs will hear from business experts on a variety of core topics related to starting and scaling a startup.
Topics will include:
- Are you ready to be an entrepreneur?
- How to start a business in Nevada
- Business setup considerations
- Storytelling about your business idea
- And more...
People considering starting a business or have an idea to explore. People who have started a business and need help to grow.
We are looking for entrepreneurs that are:
- Are highly motivated!
- Want to explore business ideas.
- Want to learn more about starting or scaling a startup business.
- Are from an underserved population.
- Want to engage with other entrepreneurs.
Join the Next Incubate Vegas Cohort!
Cohort Sessions & Dates
Over the course of the 10-week program, entrepreneurs will hear from investors, experienced startup founders, and business experts on a variety of core topics related to starting and scaling a startup. Program participants are invited to commit to the full incubation experience by engaging in 10 weeks of presentations, workshops, and independent exercises.
- Week 1: Are you ready to be an entrepreneur?
- Week 2: Navigating starting a business
- Week 3: Storytelling: creating a 1-minute intro/“elevator pitch” for your startup
- Week 4: Customer discovery and product validation
- Week 5: Researching and defining your market (TAM/SAM/SOM)
- Week 6: Creating your business model
- Week 7: Creating a marketing plan and deploying the appropriate sales methodology for your startup
- Week 8: Creating financial projections / Justifying capital requirements
- Week 9: Creating an introductory (10 min) pitch deck
- Week 10: Pitch Practice and feedback
Our mission is to attract, educate, and grow scalable Nevada startups.
StartUpNV is a Nevada 501(c)3 Nevada non-profit organization dedicated to attracting, educating, and growing scalable Nevada startups to promote economic development and diversification. We offer programs that support new and experienced entrepreneurs from various industries and business sectors, including a business incubator program for early-stage companies, a pre-seed startup accelerator, a venture capital seed fund, and multiple startup education programs. The funds associated with StartUpNV are some of the most active funds in the state, investing in Nevada-based startups.
StartUpNV is Nevada's statewide business Incubator and Accelerator. FundNV, AngelNV, 1864 Fund, and IncubateNV are programs of StartUpNV. FundNV invests in accelerator member companies. AngelNV is a single special purpose vehicle for educating new angels to invest in Nevada startups. 1864 Fund is a seed fund that focuses on startups in Nevada and the Mountain West. IncubateNV works with early stage companies, not yet ready for funding.